Monday, February 9, 2009
posted by heather at 12:59 PM

Wait... is it week four or week five? Four weeks into the race? Five weeks in? The start of week five? I'm confused...

But Ugh. I'm still stuck at 150lbs. That's almost three weeks at the same weight.
I had a week in there with no real activity... some "female troubles" prompting a dr's visit.
My "dieting" has just been so-so.
Which I guess goes to show that I really need to just suck it up and work hard for the next eight weeks (or twenty pounds) to get rid of this unwanted chub then I'll probably be okay. As long as I eat relatively sensibly and am not too much of a slug, it seems I can keep weight off no problem. It's just a matter of getting rid of it in the first place.
So.
I did have three good walks this past week.
And today I signed up (read: paid for) for a water aerobics class three times a week.
I'm ready to make my weigh-in next week a drastic drop down from this 150 that's been lounging around on my scale for the past few weeks.

Labels: