Saturday, April 12, 2008
posted by heather at 8:54 AM

Today's weight: 152.5 lbs
Today's waist:

Well I've been hesitant to get back on the scale... over three weeks of not paying attention, holidays, vacation, being resistant to getting in focus. But today the scale reads essentially the same as when I turned a blind eye to it. I'm a little relieved as honestly I feel I've done horribly at this striving toward my goal thing the last few weeks. Meals have been crappy, not the best snacking has been a common occurrence, and exercising.... what is that? But at least I've held steady. Which actually motivates me a little more because it spurs my belief that if I can just get rid of these twenty extra pounds I won't have to keep a drastic change of lifestyle to keep it off.

So here's to a new week.
My parents are going to be here for a visit so that's motivated me to plan out our week and be more intentional on the health front.
Oh, and my sister's coming along with them and she's an active one, so I'm sure I'll be taking her down to the clubhouse a few times for a work out.
And the walking challenge with the online chub club starts Tuesday!
Lots of motivators to get back into the routine and the habits I need!

Labels:

 
1 Comments:


At April 14, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Blogger Zoe

are you ready to bust a move on tuesday??