Tuesday, January 6, 2009
posted by heather at 11:38 AM

Okay, new year, new resolve.
Let's try this again.

This time I have a little more accountability as I'm joining a biggest loser type "Race to a Waist" competition. Forking over a little cash to keep myself in check. And if miracles happen, win up to $500.
A girl can dream, can't she??

I have plans. And renewed motivation. And the race came at just the right time.
Starting this week.

And then I went and spaced it and baked some yummy Orange Chocolate Chip bread today. Not a good idea. Oh well, a least its not brownies or cookies... I used whole wheat flour and at least it's just one cup of sugar, no oil- just a tiny bit of butter and mini chocolate chips. That works out to not so horrible, doesn't it?? Oh it's yummy though.... I've already had my piece for the day!

Anyway.
Here's to a new year and a new resolve and a new attempt to lighten up!!

Labels:

 
1 Comments:


At January 6, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Blogger Mom

This IS going to be the year! I am glad you are back to thinking about YOUR health.I want to do the same.(you look good though,so FEELING good is most important!!! )Love you!!