Wednesday, January 21, 2009
posted by heather at 10:50 AM

Fourth place overall in the race going into the third week.

It surprised me, because I was discouraged Monday that I was only down about a pound and a half from the week before. And that pound and a half was a stretch too... I've never been so naked on the scale :).
I knew it wasn't going to be a very good week... we had friends staying with us all weekend, I made way too much really really good food (some of it light, some of it not so light, chips and dip and milkshakes and big breakfasts. also chinese take-out. ugh).
I was sick (not the good for weight loss kind of sick, just a monstrous cold/cough/lay around all day kind of sick) and unmotivated for three days before weigh in, and I got to top it all off with being bloated and crampy with PMS. That's not exactly a recipe for a loss on the scale.

But I've been back on track yesterday and today and I think I'm headed in the right direction again. 150lbs this morning.

I will stay under 150 for the rest of the week. Heck, how about for the rest of my life??

Hey, found a new treat I like...
these Sunsweet Plum Sweets are great! It's just the right amount of chocolate to curb a sweet tooth and it can actually be considered good for you. Dark chocolate and dried plums... double dose of antioxidents there!! A little protein, a little fiber, a little bit of carbs and saturated fat too, but they size a serving as about 14 pieces and I do fine with just four or five when I think to grab them maybe once a day. Hey, it's better than candy or cookies, right?

Labels: , ,

 
1 Comments:


At January 21, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Blogger jenny

i'm so excited for you heather! even though i'm part of the competition - haha! seven pounds in two weeks is ROCKIN'! :)