Saturday, March 15, 2008
posted by heather at 8:10 AM

Today's weight: 152.5lbs
Today's waist:

So.
Not thrilled with these numbers. But not surprised either. I really did nothing but lay around for a couple days in the first part of the week with major headaches. And then only walked twice and did an ab workout once as the week went on. So much for amping up my exercise...
Plus my snacking was pretty lenient. I was left with way too many brownies in this house after last weekend, I finally broke down and ate the last Edy's slowchurned ice cream bar that's been sitting in the freezer taunting me, and made Breakfast Cookies and Banana Bread. The cookies I haven't touched (although I did eat at least two cookies-worth in the prebaked stage), but apparently had some sort of break down and ate 4 -yes 4- pieces of warm Banana bread. That was my lunch that day *gulp*. So add that in with a bite of kids' snacks here and there, an evening with fast food, and snagging an M&M out of the bowl now and again... and I'm surprised I was negative pounds at all. Not that half a pound is anything to be proud of, but I'll take it.

Labels:

 
4 Comments:


At March 15, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Blogger Amy

Don't lose hope. I think this is sometimes normal around week 2 or 3. Keep telling yourself - you can do it!

I lost less than a lb. this week too! I guess there's next week. I am actually thinking of just waying myself every two weeks now!

Talk to you later.

 

At March 15, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Blogger Kim

hey, it's a loss. any loss is good! don't get discouraged... it is now a new week!

oh my gosh, in 2 weeks we'll be in chicago!! YAY!

 

At March 15, 2008 at 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I am sitting down with my nightly ice cream cone and thought I would come check out your blog. :)
Amie R.

 

At March 17, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Blogger jenny

hey - anything negative is good! i know what you mean about snagging and m&m or two - those little pastel colored devils! :)