Sunday, March 9, 2008
posted by heather at 8:57 PM

Well I have to say that I'm quite excited for this week ahead.
Last week I did so good on my eating and snacking but only so-so (probably not even so-so) on the exercising. I did the mommy and me video three times (and two were pretty half-heartedly) and walked only once.
But the scale is still telling me that I managed to lose 4 pounds.
So I'm kind of excited to see what happens this week, planning on being way better on the physical side of things. I'm going to sit down tomorrow and make up a detailed plan for the week, telling myself what I'm going to do for how long on what day so there's no thinking about it; no deciding, playing things by ear or doing whatever I feel like doing. I'll just know ahead of time: today I'm walking, today I'm doing the ab workout, today I'm walking, today I'm doing Core Secrets, etc, etc.
The weather is supposed to be nicer this week, so the plan will definitely include much more walking! And keep in mind this is not just walking, but walking and pushing two kids in a stroller (weighing in at 96lbs all together!!) up and down our neighborhood hills. Ugh.
Wish me luck!

Labels:

 
2 Comments:


At March 10, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Blogger Kim

YAY!

I think it helps so much when I'm excited about it... it almost seems easy. Okay, maybe not EASY... but much easier anyway. :)

I worked out on Saturday and today I can barely walk. :) I think that's a sign I need to start doing more, haha.

Good luck on the week ahead. I'm going to weigh on on Tuesday I think. I'll let you know how that goes.